Re: Coronavirus (COVID-19): latest information and advice
We have today received the following Government guidance regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The link to this is below and The Department of Health and Social Care will be publishing updated data on this page every day at 2pm until further notice:
Our recent ski trip stayed in Prato Nevoso S.P.A., Northern Italy.
Please note, this area is not within any lockdown area of Italy.
However, this guidance should be followed by anyone who has returned from Northern Italy since February 19th and develops any of the following symptoms, however mild:
Symptoms of coronavirus
• a cough
• a high temperature
• shortness of breath
If you develop any of the above symptoms, you should
• stay indoors at home;
• avoid contact with other people immediately;
• and call NHS111.
You do not need to follow this advice if you have no symptoms.
Guidance and advice have been shared with all our staff.
There are things you can do to help stop viruses like coronavirus spreading.
• cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or your sleeve (not your hands) when you cough or sneeze
• put used tissues in the bin immediately
• wash your hands with soap and water often – use hand sanitiser gel if soap and water are not available
• try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell
• do not touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean